Technical drawing worksheets
- José A. Sallán
The table below contains the six different types of worksheets we are going to use this course.
- You must select the worksheet most suitable for your drawing depending on its size and orientation.
- Each file has a layout prepared to print the workseet in an A4 size. You must print your document from the layout view.
- Remember to fill the missing information in the title boxes.
- If you want to add the school logo to the title box, you need to download the picture on the right to the same folder where the worksheet has been saved.
Tips to use properly the CAD templates offered in this article:
- Regular lines must be drawn using a 0.53 mm lineweight.
- A hidden line model can be selected from the line mode menu. This type of line is named “Hidden line”. It is possible to change the size of the segments by modifying the scale of the line.
- A symmetry line model can be selected from the line mode menu. This type of line is named “Symmetry line”. It is possible to change the size of the segments by modifying the scale of the line.
The easiest way to print your work is to make a PDF version using AutoCAD and then print that PDF document on paper.
Be careful: Keep in mind that your printer may scale your drawing when printing. You must check the measurentes of the lines on the paper to make sure your work is accurate or change the printing options if this is not the case.